Gyratory screen is a kind of device famous for its large capacity ,high efficiency and high precision. It is universally used in chemical and metallurgical, mining, feed, food and other industries., especially for heavy alkali, salt, resin, fertilizer, urea granule size, feed, reduced iron powder, zirconium oxide, ceramic, barite, etc.
The unique gyratory motion imparts a combination of actions to the material as it passes along the screen surface. It begins with a horizontal circular motion at the feed end, gradually diminishing along the length of the machine to an elliptical path, and finally to an approximate straight-line motion at the discharge end. There is no vertical component to this motion thus keeping the material in constant contact with the screen surface.
1)No vertical vibration, longer life span of mesh (6 – 12 months).
2) Less conveying equipment is required for elevating material to the feed point.
3) All components are easily accessible and removable for ease of disassembly and cleaning.
4) Every layer is installed with an anti-blocking and cleaning facility, which is able to clean mesh while sieving.
5) Lower headroom permits operation in confined areas, reducing cost of building and maintenance.
6) Exterior is designed for easy cleaning. Exterior permanent joints are either welded continuously, or strip welded and filled with epoxy.
7) ISO9001:2008 certificated.
1.24 hours online service.
2.Providing written instruction for customer.
3.Video instruction for solving problem.
4.Dispatching engineer to install and debug the sieve shaker.
5.Assisting the customer in training workers.